Auction 8/19 inspired by...
Posted on 19 August 2015
Can you believe that summer is over and school is starting again? As much as I used to dread the beginning of school, I also was so glad to finally be back on a schedule and routine. One of my favorite parts of going back to school, was back to school shopping. Who's with me? Well, who says it has to stop? We have great items to add to your closet. Scroll down to see our favorites from tonights auction.
1. Carrie Stripe Jacket: This jacket is amazing. We love the low collar and side zip. You can wear it zipped or unzipped, which only adds to the many ways you can rock this. Throw it on with jeans (as pictured below), a dress, skirt or shorts and you are ready for the day.
Olivia Palermo is one of our inspirations. Although this is a different jacket, we love the stripe + white top + jean + nude heel combo. The stripes are simple, yet add so much to this outfit.
We found this collage off Pinterest. This is a perfect way to see how many ways you can wear the striped jacket!
2. Fiona Fringe Vest: When I say fringe is in, i mean fringe is IN! It is everywhere from shoes to swim suits. We love it so much that we ordered the fringe vest AND we have our darling Emma Fringe Bag available. Below are some of our favorite ways to rock fringe. One way for sure being our vest :)
2b. We also love our Aztec Fringe Wrap!
We love the way she paired her wrap with jeans, botties and accessorized with a hat. You probably have most of these items in your closet :)
3. Kennedy Faux Suede Shorts: We feel similarly about suede as we do about fringe. The best part is that fringe and suede go hand in hand and compliment each other well. Suede never goes out and everyone should have a few staple pieces in their wardrobe.
Olivia P does a beautiful job of pairing suede + fringe.
Annie Bing rocks her suede jacket.
4. Black Vegan Leather Tank: Leather. Need i say more? Leather is always in style. It comes in different forms, and like fringe, we are all about leather. We are obsessing over our leather tank. You can wear it as is or layer it with a button up underneath. So much love for this tank and so many ways to wear it.
We love the way the gals below styled their leather tops!
How cute is her leather tank tucked into a skirt!?
Love the crisp white button up underneath the leather
This skirt might be a little "airy" for us, but we love the untucked casual look :)
5. Layla Faux Leather Leggings: Since we are on the topic of leather.... let's talk about leather leggings. To be honest, I was a tiny bit skeptical of leather leggings. I really didn't think that I could "pull them off" or think they would be comfortable. Oh how I was wrong. I could care less if I can "pull them off" because they are so comfortable and fabulous. I wore them every single weekend of last winter! They go with everything from ankle boots to heels to tall boots to flats to any top you wish. ** Not to mention our adorable Molly Heather Tunic as pictured below!
Kendall Jenner, Karlie Kloss and Kristin Cavallari wear their leather leggings different ways... each equally fabulous!
6. Leopard Faux Pony Zip Clutch: Few words are needed. This is my favorite clutch. It goes with everything and adds to any outfit!
There are so many more items tonight in our auction! Go to our Facebook page and shop shop shop! 8:30pm!
*we do not claim any of these pictures as our own. Please contact us if you wish to take your picture down.